Getting Ready For The Style Awards
Go inside the Stoudemire residence as Amar'e and Alexis get ready for The Style Awards during New York Fashion Week 2013.
On October 9, 2013, Alexis Stoudemire participated in a panel discussion for more than 100 at-risk girls to empower them to achieve their dreams.
Amar'e Stoudemire stood off to the side of the Knicks' practice court Monday and proclaimed himself healthy enough to take part in the regular-season opener Wednesday night.
All three players received high marks from coach Mike Woodson after the trio participated in the team's 5-on-5 scrimmage Tuesday in Toronto.
Describing a procedure performed on his knee during the offseason as 'extremely minor,' Amar'e Stoudemire is heading into the New York Knicks' training camp with one real goal in mind.
"Go into the post-season strong and ready to go. Give it a great shot and see what we can do."
- Amar'e: New Role, Same Result 3 comments
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s Pursuit of the Ultimate Athlete’s Diet 2 comments
- Meet the #STATFAM 2 comments
- Amare's Wedding Dish 2 comments
- Amar'e Tries His Hand At Comedy On 'Wild 'N Out' [Sneak Peek] 2 comments